Killarney Share Our Services (S.O.S.)Tri-Lake Health Centre
86 Ellis Drive
Killarney, MB ROK1G0
Coordinator: Myrna Cobbledick
• Phone: 523-3213 • Fax: 523-8948
Monday To Friday; 8:00 Am. To 4:00 P.M.
Enjoy having a place of your own but you have some chores you can’t quite manage?
S. 0. S. Can Help!
Let us make your life safer and easier.
S.O.S. Services are:
- Intended to help seniors and disabled individuals continue living Ifl their own homes, in dependently. with dignity and without risk
- Provided by volunteers or at a reasonable rate.
S.O.S. can put you in touch with:
Need Help? Services Seniors And Handicapped
- Running Errands
- Friendly Visits Letter Writing
- Daily Safety Checks
- Mail Delivery
- Filling Out Forms
- Handicapped Parking Permit Loan
Handi Services Are: (Fee for Service)
- Seasonal Yardwork
- Lawn Mowing
- Raking Leaves
- Snow Removal
- Minor Repairs
- Small Household Jobs
The DoersDo you:
Then S.O.S. Needs You!
- Have free time?
- Like to be involved?
- Enjoy helping others?
- Want a feeling of satisfaction
- Want to make our community better?
- Want to fill a need?
Our program is dependent upon people like YOU to provide serviceS for our community.
Be a Doer!
You have an opportunity to make a permanent contribution
toward meeting the needs of your community.